The workshops organized for the representatives of its members have become the place of experiences’ exchange, presentations of the best practices and knowledge about the technological and legal solutions related to online protection of IPR. The workshops have been taking place since December 2013. To date the following subjects have been discussed inter alia :
- Fight against dissemination of an unlawful audio-visual content online.
- Blocking payments provided via illegal online services.
- Promotional actions of legitimate TV online services (e.g. “Watch legally”)
- Money laundering and online piracy.
- Monitoring of the Internet and advanced technologies to secure TV signal.
- Effective methods of combat illegal streaming of TV signal.
- Practical forms of copyright legal protection – case study based on private sector (movie producers) and public one (cultural institutions).
Among the speakers were inter alia: Włodzimierz Schmidt, President of the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB Polska); Joanna Przybyło, attorney; Piotr Smaga – MTS Friend; Albert Stawiszyński; In-House lawyer at the Polish Film Institute (PISF) and member of the Copyright Commission at the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage; Wojciech Ryżowski – Head of the National Cooperation Unit in the Department of Financial Information at the Ministry of Finance; Marcin Przasnyski and Łukasz Czekajewski – Anti-Piracy Protection; representatives of ITI Neovision and Cyfrowy Polsat S.A.